Many people spend most of their time indoors either at home or in the workplace. It is therefore important to ensure that you are in control of the air inside your office or house in order to live a comfortable and health life. Singapore is normally warm and having Air conditioner installed in your home or office is essential. However, it is worth noting that once installed, these air conditioners need to be cleaned and serviced regularly so that they can remain effective for a long time. More so, having the right aircon installed in your premises enables to reduce your electricity bills.
Servicing your air conditioner not only makes its more effective but also prevents leakages and noise produced by faulty conditioners. However, it worth noting that there are numerous aircon service brands in Singapore and sometimes you can land in the hands of unqualified individuals and companies. The following are some of the basic factors that can help you to choose the best aircon service brand in Singapore.
1. Service charges- This is one of the most essential factors that you should consider when shopping for an aircon service and aircon brands in Singapore. If the charges are too low, you need to do more research because chances are you might get poor services. Companies that offer sub- standard air conditioner servicing charge low fees to win more clients. In many cases, such customers end up having their air conditioners replaced after being messed by unqualified individuals and companies. On the other hand, some aircon servicing companies charge quite high and unreasonable fees. It is therefore important to look for review on several air conditioner servicing companies within your region before deciding which to hire. Always try to negotiate with several service providers and go for the one that offers a better deal.
2. Time taken to complete the work– When shopping for aircon service brand in Singapore, it is recommended to consider companies that promise to complete the servicing process at the shortest time possible. However, the company should be able to deliver quality work. Professional aircon servicing companies normally take short time to complete the whole work. This is because, reputable companies have several specialists to handle different activities and the servicing process is completed very quickly. On the other hand, unqualified aircon servicing companies take long time to complete the work. This is because they lack the required skills and experience or they want to get more money if service charges are made based on the hours spent doing the work.
3. Consider companies with long working history– It is wise to always consider hiring aircon servicing companies that have a long history of quality services and customer satisfaction. Newly established air conditioner servicing companies normally lack the required skills and experience to services different aircon brands. If a company has been in business for several years, it means that its services are affordable and reliable. It is also easy to get testimonials and reviews of aircon servicing companies that have been operational for several years from its past clients. Upcoming companies may lack some of the tools and equipments to service old model aircons that were installed before their establishment.
4. Consider a company that is convenient to you– It is always recommended to go for a servicing company that offers convenient services. For instance, a company that removes your air conditioner and repairs it in your premises might interfere with your routine activities. A company that removes your air conditioner, carries it to their premises and later comes to reinstall it in good condition allows you to go on with your routine activities comfortably. You do not need to remain in your house the whole day to have your air conditioner serviced. It is worth noting that some aircon servicing companies in Singapore do not work on weekends and public holidays. Choosing a company that is willing to work anytime is better because you do not need to fit in their schedule. You can choose to have your bedroom air conditioner serviced on a weekend when you are free from work and within the homestead.
5. Go for licensed and registered companies- There are numerous individuals and companies in Singapore that offer aircon services though not registered or licensed by the relevant authorities. These companies lack adequate qualifications and are unlikely to give good services. It is therefore important to look for certified air conditioner servicing companies in order to enjoy quality services. Certified aircon servicing companies in Singapore render better services than companies that are not certified. Hiring a certified aircon servicing company gives you an assurance that you are dealing with a genuine company. It is easy to make legal complaints later if you hire a certified company to service your air conditioner and it fails to deliver.
6. Always consider a company over an individual– In Singapore aircon servicing is not done by companies only. There are some individuals who offer aircon services at more friendly prices. No one has a monopoly of knowledge and individuals lack enough skills and experience to give quality services. Additionally, individuals may lack financial ability to buy quality spare parts and working tools and equipments. On the other hand, a company has a pool of qualified professionals and you can be sure that you will get a perfect job. Air conditioning companies have the potential to buy quality spare parts and equipments. Generally, it is safe having your aircon served by a company than an individual.
7. Always ask for Guaranteed service– Although there are many aircon servicing companies in Singapore, very few are willing to offer guaranteed services. It is therefore important to hire a company that offers a written contract with a guarantee that you will get quality services. That way, it will be easy to ask for a refund if you are not satisfied with their services. Additionally, it is easy to ask for a free repair services if your air conditioner breaks down with the guaranteed duration. You can also have your air con replaced free of charge if the company servicing it damages it or if they lose it within their premises.